I. R & D background
At the end of 2018, the Hebei Province Leading Group for Atmospheric Pollution Prevention and Control issued a "Notice on Carrying Out the Work of Nitrogen Oxide Treatment of Gas Boilers" Jiqi Lingban  No. 177 document on the deep renovation of boilers, reducing nitrogen oxide emissions, requiring 20 steam tons The following installation of nitrogen oxides exhaust gas analyzer, on-site photos, storage of one year of data, specific requirements can be found in the No. 177 file issued by Hebei Province! The document requires eleven prefectures and cities in Hebei Province, such as Handan, Xingtai, Shijiazhuang, Baoding, Hengshui, Cangzhou, Tangshan, Qinhuangdao, Chengde, Zhangjiakou, etc., to be installed! Shandong Xinze Instrument Co., Ltd. based on the research, development, production and experience of environmental monitoring equipment specially launched the SUV-100 type nitrogen oxide exhaust gas analyzer, which can simultaneously monitor NOx, O2, temperature, pressure, flow rate and other parameters according to environmental protection requirements; And store the data.
SUV-100 type nitrogen oxide tail gas analyzer is an environmentally-friendly product which is used for real-time online monitoring of nitrogen oxide concentration in the tail gas produced by natural gas boiler tail gas, low nitrogen burner, etc., and can be equipped with oxygen and carbon monoxide according to the customer's on-site environment. , Carbon dioxide and other parameters are monitored and analyzed simultaneously. The system consists of a sampling unit, a pre-processing unit, a measurement and analysis unit, and a data transmission unit. It uses advanced industrial sensor networks, automation control, wireless communication, and database and other application technologies to implement small boilers, smokestacks, and low-nitrogen burners. 24-hour real-time monitoring of related equipment. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, printing, rubber products, plastics, medicine, electronics, industrial coating and other industries.
Third, the technical parameters
Measurement principle: Electrochemistry (optional UV differential spectroscopy module);
Measurement gas: NO, NO2, O2;
Measurement range: NO, NO2-0-100mg / m3 (range can be customized);
Measurement accuracy: ± 3% FS;
Resolution: NO, NO2 (0.1mg / m3); O2 (0.1%);
Linear error: ± 2% FS;
Zero drift: ± 2% FS;
Storage capacity: 8G, effective data storage is much longer than 1 year;
Warm-up time: 30min;
Voltage influence: ≤1%;
Insulation resistance: ≥20 MW;
Insulation strength: no abnormal phenomena such as arc and breakdown;
Display window: 7 "high-definition true-color digital screen with a resolution of 800X480;
Communication interface: RS232, RS485, 4 4-20mA analog output, DTU wireless output;
Power requirements: AC180 ～ 240V, 50Hz, 800W;
Working temperature: -10 ℃ ～ 50 ℃;
Working humidity: <90% RH;
Appearance: Host: 800mm * 560mm * 300mm;
Stand: 300mm * 560mm * 280mm;
Fourth, technical characteristics
● The system follows the CEMS standard requirements, adopts the extraction cold-dry method, and is equipped with dual-channel semiconductor refrigeration, KNF sampling pumps, gas-water separators, and fine filters.
● The system can use imported high-precision electrochemical sensors with a resolution of 0.1ppm.
● The system can also use the ultraviolet spectrometer flue gas analyzer module, which is more stable and reliable.
● The sampling probe is simple in structure, with constant temperature heating and ceramic filter element, which is very convenient for maintenance.
● Reserve the heating pipe interface, which can effectively prevent condensation in winter.
● Comes with large data storage, minute data can be stored for 5 years, and data can be exported through USB port
● Built-in DTU wireless module can upload environmental protection monitoring platform in real time.
● Automatic zero calibration of the instrument every day, which enhances the reliability of the data;
● With the function of automatic alarm and recording under abnormal conditions such as failure, power failure and detection data exceeding the standard;
● Touch screen display, simple and convenient operation, and friendly interface.
Five, matters needing attention
1. It is strictly forbidden to replace the sensor at will with power on;
2. In order to ensure its service life, the instrument should not be installed in high temperature, high humidity and high dust environment.
3. It is recommended to perform inspection and maintenance every 3-6 months;
4. Installation, commissioning, setting and other operations must be performed by trained professionals;
5. For instruments that have not been used for a long time, power on and warm up first to make them work better.