▌Operation and Maintenance Service Introduction
First, the importance and safety of online gas analysis instruments
Process analysis instruments are also called online analysis instruments. Industrial process gas analysis instruments are used for the online real-time analysis of gas concentrations or components in industrial processes. The focus is on the analysis of gas components required for combustion control, exhaust gas safety recovery, process technology control, and quality monitoring. The displayed data reflects the real-time conditions in production. The industrial process analysis instrument has a wide range of applications, including petrochemical, steel metallurgy, cement building materials, biochemical pharmaceuticals, microelectronics, natural gas, coal mine safety, air separation, environmental protection, aerospace, scientific research and other industries.
For example, the steel industry: With the rapid development of China's economy, the requirements for environmental control are becoming more and more stringent. The state has proposed energy-saving and emission reduction targets for high-polluting and high-energy-consuming industries. It is required to eliminate backward production capacity, and the steel industry is becoming increasingly competitive. Therefore, adopting advanced technology to save energy and reduce consumption, and take the path of resource conservation are the only paths that every metallurgical enterprise must survive and develop. As we all know, the control of gas in the production process of steel plants is of great significance to the actual production, such as environmental protection and energy saving, optimization of production processes, safety control and analysis and recycling of gas energy, etc., so the effective operation of the gas analysis system Rate is important.
Second, the analysis of the use of the analysis system and maintenance costs
1. Status of use: Multi-variety meters, multi-vendor systems, large gaps in the effective operating rate of the system, and some systems in a semi-stop state
2. Inventory cost: Due to the exclusiveness of the system design and technical protection barriers, parts with the same function are not universal, and there are many types of spare parts, high cost, and large inventory. Analytical instrument inventory is low and temporary replacement instruments are missing.
3. Technical cost: There are few technical professionals in the user unit, as well as additional costs brought by the flow of talents and unfamiliarity with the gas analysis system, and the risk of misoperation and increased costs.
4. Normative cost: The use and maintenance specifications and manual standards are not uniform, and the enforcement efforts are inconsistent, resulting in accidental loss of equipment or reduced life.
5. Safety cost: The performance testing of components, the failure to pay attention to the validity period of standard gas, diaphragm, etc. brings hidden safety risks to the equipment,
6. Operating costs: The above status quo results in high equipment operating costs and fewer emergency plans.
7. Decision cost: The effective operation rate of the gas analysis system is an important parameter to guide the process and safety. Inconsistent operation rates will cause the overall system analysis control and decision cost to be too high
Analysis of the advantages of using operation and maintenance
1. Ensure the smooth operation of the equipment, improve the equipment operation rate, and improve the guidance of process and safety
2. Reduce the technical requirements for user units and save labor costs
3. Manufacturers prepare inventory to reduce procurement cost and cycle
4. Technical support and timely response to improve the effective resolution time of emergencies
5. Standardize operation, reduce operating costs, prevent hidden dangers, and extend the service life of the entire system
6. The overall plan is provided, information resources are shared, and the decision is based on
Fourth, our company's operation and maintenance introduction
Purpose: To investigate the status quo, reduce inventory, and unify norms.
Provide technical support, reduce operating costs, and provide a basis for decision-making.
Mode: Product + System Solution + Operation Maintenance Service + Information Sharing.
Product content: Provide a complete range, uniform specifications, stable and reliable gas analysis instruments and pretreatment components, as the product adviser and supplier.
System solution: provide complete solutions for new projects and technological transformation projects, and be a professional solution consultant and provider.
Operation and maintenance services: self-provided inventory, fast response, standardized services.
Information sharing: information analysis, data sharing, decision-making suggestions.
Fives. Operation and maintenance services
1. According to the service life and the operating status of the product at that time, make a survey of the product and analyze the performance, and formulate a summary plan report.
2. According to the scope of the general contract, determine the variety and quantity of the reserve inventory, and the manufacturer pre-stores the agreed inventory to facilitate the timely replacement of the equipment.
3. For parts with the same performance, gradually replace the parts and gradually standardize the equipment parts.
4. Every three months, the equipment will perform regular comprehensive performance testing, data archiving and summary rectification reports.
5. Responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the gas analysis system and technical problems arising from abnormal conditions. Provide technical support and 24-hour emergency response measures.
6. Establish a data transmission system, track the operation status of the gas analysis system system in time through the Internet of Things monitoring, receive user feedback, provide technical support, propose rectification measures, and preventive measures for hidden dangers.
7. Regular training and unified specifications. Responsible for the preparation of training content and implementation training to improve the skills of the company's professional analysis staff.
8. Responsible for the collection and improvement of daily technical files, abnormal problems, and incurable diseases, and compile them into operation and maintenance manuals.
9. Provide decision-making and consulting solutions based on daily data analysis and summary.